What Is Tuff Toe Pro?
Tuff Toe Pro is an abrasion, chemical, and water-resistant polyurethane adhesive specially designed to provide long-term protection for your cleats. Don’t tear up your expensive cleats!
Tuff Toe will extend the life of your cleats by 3 Times. With our Full-Season Warranty, we’ll stand behind your Tuff Toe from peeling, cracking, or in any way, failing (as long as you follow our directions when you apply it).
✔️PROTECTS CLEATS FROM WEAR
– Tuff Toe Pro Cleat Guard will save your cleats from wear caused by repetitive contact with field dirt. Tuff Toe is applied as a thick 2-part epoxy/polyurethane and cures to form a durable yet flexible protective layer with a permanent bond. It contains enough material to cover the toes on two cleats or shoes with our standard application (See below).
✔️EASY APPLICATION, BONDS TO ANYTHING
– Our coating can be applied at home with a steady hand (see instructions below, and watch videos provided). An expert application is also available by a certified professional near you. With proper surface preparation, Tuff Toe will bond to leather, steel, rubber, vinyl, cloth, canvas, cork, wood, and many other surfaces.
✔️USED BY MLB, NCAA, & TEAM USA PITCHERS
– Tuff Toe was designed with softball and baseball pitchers in mind. Tuff Toe Baseball Pitcher Cleat protection is used by every Major League Baseball team, major NCAA Baseball and Softball team, as well as thousands of Little League World Series pitchers every year.
✔️WORKS ON ALL FOOTWEAR
– Tuff Toe is not just for cleats. It also repairs soccer, football, lacrosse, and track cleats as well as tennis, golf, basketball, running, boat, skate, and climbing shoes. Works on ice, roller and hockey skates, rollerblades, sandals, flip flops, crocs, slippers, sneakers, boots, and all types of footwear. It’s non-marking and can be used to repair soles and heels as well.
✔️ MADE IN USA WITH FULL-SEASON WARRANTY
– Tuff Toe is made from the highest grade materials and is proud to be 100% Manufactured in the U.S.A. We stand behind our American made quality with a warranty that will last for a full season (or 3 months, whichever comes first). If you’re not completely satisfied, contact us for a replacement or a full refund (See returns and exchanges for details).
GET A FACTORY PROFESSIONAL LOOK
Optional TUFF TOE COMBO PACK upgrade includes the Tuff Gun applicator for almost 50% Off!
If you want to get the best looking Tuff Toe finish, then apply your Tuff Toe with the Tuff Gun, the same way we do for MLB and Team USA Baseball and Softball pitchers. You can also get coupons for sharing this page or subscribing to our monthly Tuff Toe Clubhouse emails.
Why Pro Pitchers Use Tuff Toe Pro. Simple: Flexibility & Strength
You have enough to focus on while on the mound, you shouldn’t have to think about your cleat. Drag toe and discomfort should never cross your mind.
Tuff Toe is flexible but strong. This allows you to walk comfortably without resorting to using duct tape, goo, or other flexible but weak sealing materials.
Tough Enough for Repetitive Abuse
The leather and other materials in softball and baseball cleats were not designed to drag against the dirt repetitively. Fortunately, Tuff Toe is.
Made in the USA
Tuff Toe is proudly manufactured here in the USA.
We stand behind your Tuff Toe from peeling, cracking, or in any way, failing (as long as you follow our directions when you apply it), with our Full-Season Warranty. As long as pitchers drag their toes in the dirt, Tuff Toe will be there to provide a protective coating and prevent wear.
When expertly applied by one of our certified Tuff Toe Application Professionals, we will guarantee our product for that same period.
STEP 1: MARK AREA – Use marker to make an outline of the area to be protected.
STEP 2: PREP – Clean and sand the area well
STEP 3: EQUALIZE CARTRIDGE & TIP – Tuff Toe is a two-part application that needs to mix simultaneously at the time of application. If the parts are not equal, the application will fail. To ensure equalization, push material out of both cartridges until they are both extracting equally into the mixing nozzle.
STEP 4: APPLY BASE – Apply to base first and use the stick provided to smear evenly.
STEP 5: APPLY TO TOE – Use a fresh mixing tip. Apply from the corner down immediately remove the tape. Pull carefully so that you don’t mess up your application.
STEP 6: ROTATE – Rotate the cleat for 1-2 mins with the toe tip pointed down to allow the material to spread evenly and avoid runs.
STEP 7: CURE FOR 24 HOURS – Material will be 80% cured after 90 minutes, but please allow 24 hours for a full cure.
Tuff Gun Applicator is available to make your life easier
For best results, precise material metering, and steadiest flow, please consider our Tuff Toe Applicator Gun.
If you would like your Tuff Toe applied at the factory, you can send your cleats to us, or we will help you locate a Tuff Toe Certified Application Pro (TCAP) near you. Find a TCAP near you or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can locate one near you.
TUFF TOE APPLICATION OPTIONS
No two pitchers drag their toe the same, but pitchers do drag very similar. To find out what type of toe dragger you are, look at your cleats and see where the major wear patterns are, then take a look at the Custom Patterns we offer and see which one is right for you.
Selecting your Tuff Toe Application Pattern
1. Standard Application
2. Standard + Hot Spot
3. Reverse Toe
4. Extended Toe
5. Extended Toe + Heel
1. Standard Application
Included on every Custom Application (Traditionally called “Custom Dip,” although we don’t actually “dip” anything) included on any of our cleats for no additional charge.
#1 Tuff Toe Pro will yield enough for 2 Double Layered Standard Applications*